The Oncology Malpractice Insurance Program (OMIP)
The Oncology Malpractice Insurance Program (OMIP) was designed exclusively for Hematology / Oncology physicians and related Oncology specialties.
Hematology/Oncology physicians no longer have to subsidize the insurance rates from other physician specialties. Hematology / Oncology physicians can enjoy having an insurance program focused on their specific specialty with the following benefits:
- Underwritten by an “A”-rated carrier
- Unique coverage extensions designed for oncology physicians
- Simplified underwriting approach
- Competitive rates
- Risk management services focused solely on the specialty of oncology
- HIPAA Secure Now service – getting you through meaningful use and HIPAA compliance
- Security risk assessment
- HIPAA policy and procedures
- Employee training
Get a FREE quote from
Selzer Company’s Oncology Malpractice
Insurance Program Team!
- Claims-made and occurrence coverage
- Professional liability for clinical trials
- General liability coverage extensions (e.g., slip and fall in chemo room)
- HIPAA defense
- Medicare/Medicaid defense
- Unauthorized/unadministered medication coverage endorsement*
Experience with Healthcare Clients
The Selzer Company has in excess of 30 years of experience handling and placing Professional Liability (Malpractice) Insurance for physicians, outpatient surgery centers and hospitals. Options for placement include direct primary coverage, excess or surplus lines coverage, group programs and alternative risk transfer options such as large deductible, segregated cell, group and single parent captives. The Selzer Company places captives both domestic and internationally.
We have managed and maintained business relationships with a comprehensive list of health care entities including:
- Individual and Physician Groups
- Locum Tenens / Staffing Firms
- Creation and implementation of group and association programs for specific classes of business (IPA, GPO, ACO)
- Outpatient Surgery Centers
- Single Parent Captives and 831 b Segregated Cell Captives
- Nursing Homes
For information and a quote please call
Tom Wierzbowski 1-800-843-8427 ext. 122, or email using the form above.
About The Selzer Company
The Selzer Company is an independent insurance brokerage firm licensed in all 50 states. The Selzer Company has over 30 years of experience insuring the needs of physicians and healthcare facilities across the country. We understand that healthcare is consistently evolving and look to adapt to protect your best interests and develop new products as the market changes. This is an exciting time to be involved healthcare and we are happy to partner and grow with you.